Monday, November 06, 2006

Bringin' Sexy Back to Feet

As a California girl, I have a hard time giving up my open toe/heel/side shoes, even in the dead of Wisconsin winter. Nothing makes me happier than a beautiful pair of pedicured feet with a touch of deep, dark red toenails. But those pesky sandals and my constant running around have led to dry skin that I didn't really encounter on the left coast. I'm not alone either. Solessence blossomed after my friends developed troubled skin and I began giving them product for what ailed them. I started giving, then actually getting address and mailing, product to strangers I'd meet at the salon who were having the same problems (including a husband or two). So I'm not exactly a stranger to foot-yuck...

That's one reason I'm pleased to debut the Solessence Mani/Pedi Callus Care Kit. This set includes a patent-pending, surgical stainless steel tube that safetly and effectively removes dead skin. The small size allows for easy access to trim hang nails and also smooth down fingers where pads have turned hard and rough. No batteries and the portable size make it a breeze for travel.
This kit comes with Spa Socks, 3 - one ounce samples of Solessence Body Butter (to use with Socks), Body Lotion, and Body Scrub, a travel bag and instruction card. It is amazing and will keep you footloose and fancy free all year long, inclement weather or not! (p.s. Those are not my feet, dearies!)


Click photos for video & Check out the kit at: http://www.solessence.com/gt_manipedi.html

No comments:

 
Web Analytics