Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wedded Bliss Awaits


Congratulations to Leah Sarjoo and her lovely Nuku


















The last time I saw Leah, she looked like this (3 years old):




















I know there are better photos, and one in particular I remember, but at present I cannot locate them. C'est la vie. I will keep looking. Leah is the daughter of the Sarjous, the couple that founded Thembalethu Welfare Society in South Africa, the recipients for the Hummingbird Foundation. Hopefully we will be able to feature her more in the future regarding the fundraising activities of HummingbirdProject.org


It was a miserable, miserable drive down to Chicago and back, but it was all worth it - especially to find out she had just gotten engaged that morning. Leah is now engaged in her studies as well.

I just have one request for their first dance:


Sorry for the delay, but we needed to make sure parents were alerted before blogged. Sweet wishes to the lovely couple!

No comments:

 
Web Analytics