Friday, April 25, 2008

Feelin' the Love Friday (customer raves)

"I'm typing this email to you, freshly doused in Really Lovely SheaShea (and I can barely wait for my shower with the Yuzu Gold Scrub)!...you gotta get the word out about this stuff...one of my friends has a surf camp of sorts in Costa Rica (see attached photo - it's me there last month)...for women and their friends for a birthday gig (among other things). Obviously I thought of Solessence."
Heeeellllooooooo...cool girl with the cool connections...we will humbly go where no spa products have gone before. Get us the hookup! And though Dad knew the guy who wrote the original Surfer's Dictionary, I sadly had to look up 'charging pipe'. Hey, the closest we get to courduroy is that bad 70s fashion sense and one, enormous lake. My roots are also Nor Cal (shout out Goat Rock!), which waters lend better to wetsuits, abalone, and sore necks twisting on alert for sharks and rangers. But looking at your photo, I feel a little jealous. Seriously, let's talk.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics