Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update to Submerged Blackberry post

It worked! My Blackberry is pretty near perfect. It should make it to upgrade day. Keep in mind I have the dinosaur side scroll wheel, so the length of life is impressive in itself.

As per original post, I accidentally drowned my phone. Within a few hours of placing it in a sealed plastic bag full of rice, the huge droplets of water that were clinging to the inside of the screen, and the condensation were all gone. I left it in for 48 hours and intermittently returned to the bag and found all traces of moisture had been wicked away. The crazy Rorschach patterns all over my screen were all gone.

What is more beautiful than quality design and engineering? I am once again thankful and impressed with RIM.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics