Saturday, August 15, 2009

Crest White Strips - It's Always Darkest Before You've Got Somewhere Important to Go


I'm almost at a loss for words about this product.

It works like a charm.









I went a few years before realizing it had been a loooong time since someone commented on how great my teeth looked. My coffee and tea habits were killing the pearly whites, and I had to do something. I went to my dentist and was fitted for one of the overnight lighteners right before a big soiree. Unfortunately, after all of the custom molding and teeth color PMS matching and expensive syringes filled with bleach, it was just too painful to go through. The solution was thick, but runny, and would leak onto my gums, causing sensitivity. I had to put the mold down and slowly back away.

I recently noticed again my toothy color match was nearing Canary Diamond when I started fretting about places I had to be. But would an OTC whitening solution really work?


Yes! It really works like a charm!

There are two strips enclosed in each Crest Whitestrips packet. Each strip contains a gelatinous mix of solution that adheres to your teeth like gummy tape. The strip is placed on the top and bottom, and you hang out for 30 minutes to let it work. Results are said to be noticeable after 3 uses, but I saw immediate results after the first trial. You can also double up for a full hour of treatment if you need help, like, pronto. There are three different strengths at affordable price points, and I have the middle Premium version.

I really can't figure out how the dental community was beaten to the punch on this one.

Have you had as much success with this product? If you've never tried it before, what do you think about this at home kit?

1 comment:

Anne said...

I've always wanted to try those but since the results are not permanent it felt like an investment I'd have to take on forever. But if I do try it I will use your recommendation and just use them before a big occasion of something! Thanks!

 
Web Analytics