Friday, January 11, 2008

Experience the Power of Pampering


Easy to travel with, the vitamin C helps with dry spots, I hope you offer larger volumes soon. "I absolutely love it!" - Ellen, Madison

"The light formula is inviting and refreshing with each use. I also appreciate the vitamin C, which has helped to drastically reduce breakouts in my 'trouble spot' on my chin. My husband even tried it after he saw the difference in my skin! Thank you for creating such a unique product that I can say that I have not experienced with any other." - LC, Atlanta


Antioxidant Serum Defense Set featuring billy b brush. Mixing bowl, Blue Cleansing Oils, Vitamin C Resurfacing Agent, Gold Serum (not pictured)

Benefiting you (great skincare!) and the hummingbirdproject.org (20% of profits)

No comments:

 
Web Analytics