Friday, February 08, 2008

Blush Report

"Just had to let you know how much I love your products. My friend gave me your body butter and sugar scrub. I can't get enough. I am 6 months pregnant and your shea butter is the best belly butter I have ever tried...and I have tried at least 5 other brands. Combined with the sugar scrub, my skin is itch-free and so soft. You must market your shea butter products to pregnant women!! " - Megan, Los Angeles

Thanks Megan, and congratulations! We have been getting a lot of requests for larger sized butters, and...we were in Stork Magazine last year. Keep your eyes peeled!)

"Honestly, after I tried the samples I didn't need to be sold by the sales rep. I was just "Give me an order form!". It works the same way with the customers. As soon as they try your product, they buy. Your product is so wonderful, it is the real deal." Julie, Glo Salon/Spa

No comments:

 
Web Analytics