Monday, May 11, 2009

Zoe Saldana - true Star Trek beauty

I am not a trekkie, but I couldn't help falling in love with the new Star Trek movie. If you watched the original series, there was plenty of history and body language to link the two, and the storytelling was exceptional. I was a huge fan of the clever way they went about crafting the young characters into the adults we remember (with more action and a tad less cheese).

The entire cast was easy on the eyes, but I had extra cheers for Zoe Saldana.I had a chance to meet her a while back and she has such as sweet disposition. At that time, the person introducing us and told me she was the next "it" girl. He was more than right. I am thrilled Zoe has found a movie that locks her in as a household name. Star Trek is also something she'll hopefully be able to enjoy in well made sequels down the road.

Zoe is big on green and organics. I would love to gab with her about Star Trek beauty and her own routine. Maybe we'll have that chance down the road.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics