Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too Faced Natural Eyes Kit

While in the loveliest of chocolate boutiques on a trip, I went for a gift pack, only to get slapped on the hand by my friend.



"Ewww," she said. "Always select your chocolates individually. It is more personable, and always fresher."

I have smart friends, no?

In that same vein, extend that philosophy out to everything in life. I wish I was noshing on a few of those truffles while I admit to you that I have never been a cosmetic kit girl. In my experience, quads and groupings always meant colors that mixed small samples of hits in with product that couldn't be sold individually.

Preference, meet Downfall.
Too Faced is no stranger to kits, but the one that caught my eye was the Natural Eyes. Every color in here is phenomenal. The quality is good. The packaging attractive. And hey, they even give you 3 look cheat sheets for a guide.

One of my favorite colors I've discovered is Heaven, a lash to brow bone matte, that brings a velvety smoothness to the skin. The ultimate reason to grab a good kit? You'll be trialing colors you would probably never have picked up on your own. Take time to explore.

Life, and makeup, is like a box of chocolates. Stick with quality, and it might not matter if you don't know what you're getting.

Natural Eyes has a companion Smokey Eye for the ultimate night looks.

1 comment:

Marce said...

Both palettes look gorgeous. Sometimes I prefer kits over individual items 1st for the price and 2nd because of the size, you know when you get a shadow you love but know you'll only use it now and again? Usually in kits the makeup is less, so yeah. I got a bit mixed up there! Oh and to travel! So comfortable!

 
Web Analytics